CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Resolutions


So this year I'm going to actually keep my resolutions. I resolve this year among lots of things, to post to this blog to document our year one day at a time!!


2007 was an eventful year for us. In March Sean got a new job right here in Fredericksburg. No more commuting!! (Or so we thought). In November Sean was transferred with this new job down to Atlanta! I am up here trying desperately to sell the house so that we can all be together in our new town of Villa Rica, Ga! We have a contract on a beautiful house in a lovely golf community and we're hoping that everything works out so that house can be ours! In December we welcomed the newest addition to the Trantham family. Little Ronin Michael Trantham joined us on Dec. 5th. He was 9 pounds even and 19 and a half inches long. He was born at 9:00p.m. He shares his birthday with his cousin Kailey!
2008 will bring lots of blessings I am sure! I'm excited to share with all my friends and family all the goings on of the Trantham family on our adventurous journey!

0 comments: